- About Griffin Press
- Major Publishers
- Small & Self Publishers
- Resource Centre
- Request a Quote
Quality Management Certification
In line with the Company’s strategic goals, Griffin Press is committed to consistently meeting the needs and expectations of our customers.
Griffin Press is an ISO 9001 certified company striving to exceed our customers’ expectations in all levels of service and quality. We gained our accreditation through Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance, a world leader for the provision of management system certification and accredited by numerous internationally recognised bodies.
The aims of the Griffin Press quality system are:
- Increased customer satisfaction.
- The setting of guidelines to achieve a consistently high level of product.
- Quality that exceeds our customer’s expectations.
- Comprehensive record keeping to ensure compliance with procedures.
- Feeding new knowledge and information back into the system to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Improvement in system controls.
This system receives support from the shop floor right through to senior management. Our dedicated QA manager is responsible for both the development and maintenance of the QA System. We have added new components in accordance with ISO 9001 to ensure that all new employees are fully aware of the expectations of both the company and the customer when they join the Griffin team.
For further information, please contact our QA manager:
168 Cross Keys Rd
Ph: (61 8) 8253 2000
Fax: (61 8) 8285 4513