PMP Print Pty Ltd (ACN 051 706 499) trading as Griffin Press (Griffin Press) recognises the importance of an individual's privacy. The Privacy Act 1988 sets out principles that Griffin Press is committed to meeting and exceeding.
Griffin Press policy is to:
- - Only collect personal information by lawful, fair and non-intrusive means, and where the information is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it is collected;
- - Only use or disclose personal information about an individual in accordance with the Privacy Act, i.e. for the purpose(s) for which the information was collected or otherwise with an individuals’ consent. Griffin Press will not use any personal information for purposes other than that for which it was collected without first obtaining the individual’s consent to do so;
- - Take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds and to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed;
- - Allow individuals to access their personal information held by Griffin Press and the right to correct the information where necessary, in accordance with the Privacy Act;
- - Store all personal information within Australia. If personal information needs to be transferred overseas, it will only be transferred to countries and/or organisations that have similar privacy protection safeguards in place
- - Not intentionally collect sensitive information about an individual unless the person has consented.
Griffin Press may share personal information between companies within the PMP group in accordance with the Privacy Act.
The domain and the content comprised in the website located at www.griffinpress.com.au(Website) are the property of Griffin Press.
The Website uses "cookies" for all visitors to the Website which enables Griffin Press to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the site. A cookie does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
Griffin Press’ servers automatically collect your IP address when you visit the Website because those servers need to recognise a valid IP address to allow access to the Website. The details collected are used to monitor how visitors use the Website for the purpose of improving the Website. They are also used to compile statistics relating to site use and to monitor traffic. Reports including those statistics may be provided to third parties, but they will not contain any information capable of identifying any particular user or computer.
Griffin Press will preserve the content of any e-mail or other electronic message you send Griffin Press if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so. Your e-message content may be monitored by Griffin Press for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
Griffin Press does not intentionally collect personally identifiable information about visitors to the Website, unless you knowingly and voluntarily provide your personal information.
Any person using the Website to obtain a quote for the production of books will be required to provide certain personal information as set out on the "Request a Quote" page. Griffin Press will use this personal information only for the purpose of providing you with a quote following your request and for other purposes to which you consent. For example, if in providing your details on the "Request a Quote" page, you authorise Griffin Press to use your email address or other details for the purpose of notifying you of offers available from the Website or Griffin Press in the future, Griffin Press may also use those personal details for the purpose of notifying you of those offers.