BY VISITING AND USING THE WEBSITE YOU AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
You use this Website at your own risk
We provide no warranty that the information accessible from the Website (Information) is accurate, up-to-date or complete and in no circumstances does the Information constitute professional advice. If you intend to rely upon or use the Information in any way, you are responsible for independently verifying the Information. You accept all risks and responsibility for loss, damage, costs and other consequences resulting from using any Information, the Website and any websites linked to it. All Information is subject to change without notice.
We disclaim all responsibility
To the maximum extent possible under applicable laws:
- - All implied warranties in relation to the Information and your use of the Website are excluded;
- - We exclude all liability, including for negligence, to you or any other person, arising directly or indirectly from the Information or use of the Website; and
- - Where liability cannot lawfully be excluded, we limit our liability, at our option, to re-supplying any goods or services in respect of which the liability arises or refunding any amounts paid for those goods or services.
- Links are not endorsements
Any links or frames connecting the Website with other websites are for convenience only and do not mean that we endorse or approve those responsible for them. Likewise, we do not endorse or approve any third party material accessible from the Website. We have no responsibility for any dealings that you may have with any third parties in connection with any links on the Website. Any links to or frames of the Website are permitted but we reserve the right to prevent linking or framing immediately by giving notice.
Intellectual property laws protect the Website
All content (such as text, images, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code) included on the Website and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, ‘look and feel’ and arrangement of such content (collectively, Content) is owned by us or is licensed to us, and is protected by Australian and international intellectual property laws.
No part of the Website and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including ‘mirroring’) to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without our prior written consent.
Beware of hackers and viruses
The worldwide web exists across open, public networks that are neither secure nor private.
You acknowledge and accept the risk that:
- - Transmission to or from the Website may be intercepted, used and modified by third parties; and
- - Material obtained from or through the Website may contain computer viruses and other defects.
You agree that we accept no responsibility for any of these risks.
You must only use the Website in a reasonable and responsible manner, consistent with the purposes for which the Website is supplied by us.
Other Terms and Conditions
Nothing contained in or implied by the Website constitutes an offer on our part (or in any way binds us to offer) to supply any goods or services. The supply of any goods or services by us is subject to the entry of a contract between us on mutually acceptable terms.